Ritz-Carlton Pacific Coast ® Double Down Surround ® Queen Pillow
Manufactured by Pacific Coast® and placed in Ritz-Carlton Hotels around the world, this pillow features an inner pillow of small feathers cradled in a pillow of down. This design offers resilient, durable support for both your head and neck. Double Down Surround ® Pillows have an inner layer of 95% feathers for long-lasting resilience and durability, surrounded by an outer layer of 75% down for soft tactile comfort. Made in the USA of imported materials.
- Price includes 1 pillow
- Design: Medium Support Down Comfort Pillow
- This pillow offers more support then the Marriott Down Surround ® Pillow and is ideal for back and side sleepers
- Pillow-in-a-pillow design
- Fabric: 230 Thread Count - 100% cotton
- Barrier Weave™ down proof fabric
- Fill: 550 Fill Power
- Fill Weight: 31 ounces
- Hyperclean® Pacific Coast® Down and Feather
- Care Instructions: Machine wash, dry, and fluff
- Allergy Free warranty - this warranty is available from the manufacturer only
- 5 year manufacturer warranty
- Double needle sewn edge
Size: 20" x 30"
- Now you can enjoy one of the premier pillows featured on pillow menus at Ritz-Carlton Hotels around the world. The double down core of this pillow will provide you comfort night after night.
PRESS RELEASE from Ritz-Carlton:
Ritz-Carlton Guests Stop Counting Sheep With Luxurious Linens and Bedding
For additional information about this press release contact:
Vivian Deuschl Vice President, Public Relations The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, LLC 4445 Willard Avenue Suite 800 Chevy Chase, MD, 20815 USA
Ritz-Carlton guests find it's no longer necessary to count sheep to fall asleep while traveling with upgraded bed linens and sleep amenities. The Ritz-Carlton has upgraded its sleep experience with the Pacific Coast Comfort Essentials collection, new bed linens by Frette, feather beds and Elegant Essentials mattresses. These items will also be available for purchase through the hotels' retail outlets.
The Comfort Essentials Collection, created for Ritz-Carlton by Pacific Coast Feather Company, includes a baffle box pattern feather bed, feather bed protector pad, and double-down surround pillows for all rooms. Luxurious 300 thread count striped Egyptian cotton sheets by Frette complete the experience. In the deluxe room category, a lightweight down blanket is added, while Club rooms and all suites include a duvet and striped duvet cover which replaces the bedspread at the turndown.
Frette linen mats will also be placed next to beds in all rooms at turndown, with slippers and Ritz-Carlton bottled water added to the bedside in Club rooms and Suites.
The decision was made to upgrade the company's bedding as guests continued to bring more luxurious bedding into their own homes. Company executives wanted The Ritz-Carlton sleep experience to meet or exceed the discriminating tastes of its travelers.
The down in the feather beds, duvets and double-down surround pillows has been hypo-allergenically treated, including being washed and rinsed eight times, to ensure a comfortable rest for even the most sensitive guests.